- The best sustainable Scottish salmon, know you are giving your family the best
- Smoked and slowly roasted for a succulent and flaky texture your guests will love
- Glazed with honey and Jack Daniels giving a sweet and warming taste you won't fine elsewhere
Inspired by our honeymoon road trip accross the USA. Starting in Washington DC and ending up in LA. We had been smoking salmon for farmers markets for over a year and had our core range sorted. We wanted something different though so we weren't doing just cold smoked salmon. Cue a hot smoked flavour. We were lucky enough to pass through Tennessee and did the whole Jack Daniels distillery tour which was quite staggering. I've done a fair few Scottish whisky distillery tours, but the scale of Jack Daniels was something else. FUN FACT! The 80 warehouses where Jack Daniels is matured has more fire repellent foam than all the airports in the USA combined. Precious liquid!
We think this you'll enjoy this in a salad or sandwich. Don't add too many condiments, maybe just a few pickles, so you get the sweetness of the glaze. Top notch!
- Ingredients - Scottish salmon (fish), salt, demerara sugar, bourbon, honey
This is hot smoked salmon and 100g is presented as a fillet portion, not sliced like our cold smoked salmon.
- Perfect for freezing
- Minimum 5 days shelf life from despatch
Booze Infused Smoked Salmon
Uncle Sam (Roasted)
Bourbon and honey
I ordered quite a lot really so most has gone into the freezer. What I have had so far is superb. Nice and thick rather than see through. Pate is lovely. I'll be back.